Saturday, May 11, 2019

Wishing You {CHEER} All Year!

Today's featured card is yet another great Angie Blom stamp created for Unity stamps.  While it's named Celebrate the New, and many are using it for the fourth of July, I personally think it is perfect for our girlfriends birthday's.


One of the small things that I like to do when making cards for specific people is to color the hair similar to their's ~ thus the blonde for today's birthday chick.  The package comes with the sentiment "CELEBRATE", but I don't get to see her often, so switched to a greeting that covered all year.

In making the card, I separated the fireworks from the image of the girl and embossed them with hot pink and blue glitter.  Then I cut and matted those pieces on navy dotted Swiss paper. I Copic* colored the girl, changing the dots to hearts, did an extra wide fussy cut and a narrow outline edge with Copic #B39.  My Tattered Lace Lacy Pearls Square die was used to cut the pink floral background, then I mounted the fireworks and sentiment.  The image of the girl is glued at the bottom and raised at the head and arms with foam dots.

Sent with lots of love to my friend Rhonda, celebrating on May 11th ~ Happy Birthday!  
Thank you ladies for stopping by today, your comments are welcomed. 

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam 

This will also be entered in the current Unity - Any Girl - challenge.

Copics Used:
Hair: Y06, Y21, E42, Jeans B41, B23, B37, Shirt R81, R83, R85, R89, Skin YR30, RV0000, E50

Products :


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely and personalised card Pam - I am sure it will be appreciated
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun colors and great card overall. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete