Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Whimsy Fairy Princess Bunny Release

When I saw this image in the line up for Whimsy images I thought for a second that she had got misplaced from the Easter files in April.  But NOT so.... This little Fairy Princess Bunny is right where she is suppose to be!


What fond memories she and so many of the wonderful images like her bring back to some of us Mothers and Grandmothers of our little ones watching our babies playing dress up and pretending to be the 'Momma' or the 'baby sitter'.

So today's image became just that for my project card - A thank you card for your baby sitter or other special care taker. 

The digital release of this image increases your flexibility to alter the image size to fit different size card bases and dies.  I was able to fit her exactly in a 3" circle and perfectly in my new Tim Holtz Sizzix Doily Die.  I added a floral print with the Momenta puffed heart die and die cut out the words 'a thankful heart' to go at the bottom.  To finish the card, I added clear wink of stella to her wings.

I thank you very much for stopping by today to see this card and view additional ones that are also for sale. 

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam 


4 comments:

  1. Cute image and design. Thanks for always sharing your work. I love seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous I love it .Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie P{am, and I love the way you have coloured and mounted her
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cute little bunny fairy. Great way of putting card together. Love

    ReplyDelete