Friday, May 10, 2019

Coffee with Friends

With less than eight hours before the  2019 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop closes,  I will submit my last card and 
my wish for you today  . . .

No matter when or where you have your coffee or tea
 with your husband or with your girlfriend...
take time to relax
and allow your conversation to include God
and the many blessings he has given you today. 



Be ever thankful especially for the time you are sharing with the person holding the other cup.  Remember to tell Him how grateful you are that He Loves You! 
May Your Cup Continue to Overflow with 
HIS great LOVE for YOU!

It's be a great Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!   I hope you have enjoyed my week of coffee cards and will continue to follow me here on Pam's Pearls.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

Product:

13 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card, Pam. LOVE this, and thanks for sharing another inspirational and super sweet card.
    Blessings,
    karen L

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous and I love the cross and pretty floral design on the cups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam this is the perfect cup and blog for a perfect ending to the Blog Hop. Thanks for leaving everyone with your spiritual inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Pam - and such wise words to include God in every conversation.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. I love the words and cross charms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful design, Pam, and lovely papers on the cup & BG.
    Thanks for sharing your creativity and many blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card! Thanks for all of your fabulous projects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card with pretty cups.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty is this? I just love it! Great work my friend!

    ReplyDelete