Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Even The Little Girls

When asked to do a special birthday card for a young girl and to be sure to have a horse on it, I immediately went to my Phyllis Harris images from Unity Stamps.  



While you may look at "Felt with the Heart" and wonder why the sender would pick this for a young girl's birthday - once you saw the beautiful photos from the family's Texas Horse Farm that she sent me to color the horse by, you would know this little lady will certainly grow up surrounded by so many beautiful horses.  Her family has a very deep and caring love for horses, it shows in their smiles and their stories.

The card has now arrived and is being framed to hang in 'Bailey's bedroom as a keepsake.  Boy that really warms my heart also!

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I've been making.  Your comments are always welcomed. 

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam 

2 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love the daisy background. Makes the horse and little girl pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my Bailey could only kiss the card and say 'nay, nay' - that is what she calls the horses on their ranch. Of course, my sister and my niece both loved the card! This card captured my niece at this very age, she lives, breathes, and loves horses and I know my precious Bailey will be the same. This family has a long history and love of horses.

    ReplyDelete