Monday, May 6, 2019

Blossom Like a Butterfly

Good Monday morning and welcome to Day Four of the Spring/Summer Coffee Blog Hop and my Second card entry.  For today's card I have combined Polka Dot Orchard's Life Like a Butterfly with Unity Stamps' Moving Forward. This beautiful Unity girl ~ with no name ~ speaks Spring to me and is perfect with the butterflies blossoms and gems of this card for the current Unity Girl Challenge.   

Here's my finished card, followed with a few details.



The card base is a 6" blue card stock that I cut to match the papers I selected.  I stamped the girl from the Unity Moving Forward package and printed the coffee cup with the trailing butterflies from the digital images in the Life Like a Butterfly files from Polka Dot Orchard.   After  Copic coloring, and die cutting the girl, I die cut a Gina Marie Stitched Circle out of matching blue card stock and added bling, then hand-cut the hot chocolate colored cup.  I separated the butterflies and added them at the top of the card with the additional sentiment and a heart. 

If you follow my blogging, you know how I love to combine stamps and images from several stamp companies.  I'm proud to say it does seem I can't make a card without using one or more of Gina Marie Designs awesome dies!  Thank you Polka Dot Orchard and Gina Marie Designs for your sponsorship along with many others in the Coffee Blog Hop!


Thanks for stopping by today ~ your comments are always welcomed.  

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam








12 comments:

  1. This is a cute card. I like the way you incorporated the Polka Dot Orchard's coffee cup. Unity stamps are a favorite of mine. Coloring and shading are so well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo.....love those sparkly coffee cups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous design, Pam. You've put a lot of thought into this layout, and all the special little touches make it really fun and fabulous.
    Thanks for sharing, my friend. It's so nice to see your wonderful creativity at play.
    Blessings,
    karen L

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful. Love the pretty image (love everything from Unity!) and love all the sparkle going on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design and I love the glittery cups along the side.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the glitter cups! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty mix of images!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty colors and image. Fun coffee cups.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card Pam - love how you have combined the images to come up with this delightful card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the trio of sparkly cups , love the pretty girl, so fun!

    ReplyDelete