Thursday, May 30, 2019

Fleur Brings You Get Well Wishes

With Whimsy new June release just waiting to pop on the screen  in less than 18 hours, their little Fleur, designed by Pollycraft wanted to slip in on the last day of May to send out hugs, kisses and get well wishes!


I have used the digital version for my card so that I could enlarge her to fit well on my 6" card base.  I used Copic markers for my coloring and several Gina Marie Designs die for the layers.  Light blue gemstones and a matching organza ribbon to complete this quick and easy card  ~ ready for mailing to someone who isn't feeling the best.  

Thank you for stopping by today.  Your comments are always welcome.

Serving a risen Savior,
Pam





3 comments:

  1. This card will definitely make someone feel better. The colors are uplifting and the little girl is a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card; the colors are so bright and cheerful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Fleur. I love this! Gorgeous creation hun. A really lovely card. The pretty oval and the lovely background wave die is just lovely. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete