Thursday, April 11, 2019

Party Kitty is Ready to Celebrate!

Back to my turn for another new April Digital Release from Whimsy Stamps!  Today's card is from the Rustic Sugar Collection, "Party Kitty" which has a huge handful of brightly colored balloons and balancing a cupcake on his tail!  I believe he's ready to have a birthday party for sure. 


I printed the digital image on 110# Neenah card stock paper and used Copic markers for all of the coloring.  I have listed the colors at the end of the blog for your reference.  

I selected a 6" square card  base and covered the front with  a light blue Happy Birthday printed paper.  Then I took a 5" blue solid square and glued it to the birthday paper diagonally (clipping the overhanging peaks).  I took the NEXT TO THE LARGEST Creatopia, Frame 7 die set, centered it on the card and cut that shape out.  Note, with the three thickness, you need to run through several times. Then the front of the card was ready to decorate with several little presents, confetti and a "It's Your Day" framed sentiment. 

Inside, On the top I cut an additional piece of paper with the same die  and covered that area also.  I used the LARGEST of the Frame 7 set to cut out the Party Kitty so that he filled the image from the front. 


 I put a Happy Birthday banner piece across the top and then centered the kitty image so that he was aligned to show through the window.  


This cute little kitty is ready to hit the mail box and scoop up some fun at the party.

Thanks for stopping by today - I welcome your comments.

Serving a Risen Savior
Pam 

This posting will appear on the following sites:
WhimsyStamps & Inspiration, Christian Card Maker, Karle's Passion, Stamp Junkies, Stampers Shop Swap, Passionate Paper Creations, Pinterest and Not Just Scraps.

Copics Used:  Balloons: B01, BG11, BG23, BG34, B00, B04, Y17, Y32, Y21, Y31,  YG91, YG95,  R81, R83, R85, RV34, Kitty: E40, E41, E42, E43, E50, E51, E52, E53, E81  RV000, E000.

Products Used: 

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I love the peek thru window idea! That makes it fun and you’re coloring is just great! He’s a party waiting to happen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card Pam - love the way you have made a peek-a-boo card with that sweet, and beautifully coloured image
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete