Thursday, April 25, 2019

I'm Not a Senior Citizen

I AM JUST A RECYCLED TEENAGER...


Well that is about the last thing any of us would raise our hands and say, "Me, Me, Me!"  

When I made this card, using Whimsy's digital image, "Dotty" for one of my special girlfriends upcoming birthday, I wanted her to make a bold statement that age is merely a number.  Tho wise in her many years, her active live style would never give away her senior years.  Happy Birthday Lovely Lady! 

Another reason for displaying today's card it to talk about making cards with darker skin tones.  Have you as a card maker tried this? If not, I encourage you to as it opens another door for your Copic learning. For me personally, the darker the skin the harder it is to blend to get the smooth effects and keep your shading.  The rich caramel colored skin is simply beautiful with E35 as your main Copic.  

Thanks for stopping by today and I always welcome your comments.

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:

Copics Used:
Skin: E0000, R30/0, YR000, RV0000, E42, E50, E35, Hair, R81, R83; Dress YG01, BG23, BG13, BG18  Hat: YR14, YG01,Star BG23  Shoes E34, N4; Birthday R81

Products Used:

2 comments:

  1. Love the darker skin tone Pam, looks fab! Bet your pal is going to love it! Giggled at the post title too. Awesome creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Pam - no, I don't usually use deeper skin tomes.. now that's a challenge to me!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete