Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Good Morning Spring

Today starts another page in my crafting 'Book of Life' as I've been selected as a part time designer for Jessica Burnham's Polka Dot Orchard Design Team!  These images are all digital and sold through her Etsy store, PolkaDotOrchard

Today's single flower image is from the Good Morning Spring package, as is the sentiment.
  

After printing the image on Neenah 110# Card stock, I used the following Copic markers for coloring.  The petals are done with E93, E95, E97 and E99.  The flower center is shaded very deeply at the bottom away from the leaf, YR27, YR24, YR23, Y26, YR21.  The leaf is colored using G24, G43, G94 and YG61.

I used Pink & Main's Stitched Ovals for cutting both the floral mat and the sentiment.  I added three small soft pink pearls from Gina Marie Designs to the sentiment.


To add a little balance and more elegance to the card, I added a dark green flourish to the left of the flower with a few more pearls.  


I used a  light peach shimmer organza ribbon 
to make the bow and complete my card for mailing.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you will check out the Polka Dot Orchard store and all the cute images.  
Your comments are always welcome here on my blog.

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a beautiful and elegant card Pam - this is exquisite
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete