Sunday, March 31, 2019

A Very Special Delivery

It was so exciting to participate in the Growing in Unity 2019 back in January ~ and now today,  the first quarter gals are featured for their UNITY BLOG HOP! 

Let me show you what I've put together for you today featuring Lisa Glanz 'Special Delivery Mouse' and 'Oh Splendid Day'.


The video distorts the card slightly, as it is actually a 6" square card. 



I used several different dies to make this card along with the two Unity stamps (shown at the bottom of the blog).  The hardest part in making a good slider card is just finding the right image that is turned sideways.  These  adorable little fellows are just perfect running down the Whimsy Curved Hill Kinetic die.  I used the new No See Kinetic Basic Die set for the slider so there isn't any slider line showing in the card front.  The background clouds and sunburst are both Gina Marie Design dies.  

And the little finishing touch today - if you live anywhere near South Carolina you certainly understand the need for the tissue in hand!  It's POLLEN season here,  we are a state covered in yellow! 

Thank you again Unity for my opportunity to participate in today's GIU blog hop.  Please leave a comment below to be entered to win the Unity prize pack and continue on the hop!



If you are just joining the Unity Hop, here is the complete order. Otherwise, you should go next to Cara~

 Kim Marie Monson Leach www.frogoffaith.blogspot.com
Rachel Duong https://findingpeacestamper.home.blog/...
Heidi Cope https://heidicopecreations.com/...
Shelly McGovern Schmidt https://shellymc2.blogspot.com/...
Sue Wisniewski https://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/...

Pamela J. Duncan https://pamspearls4u.blogspot.com/...
Now on to Cara
Cara Malmrose https://creativechaosbycara.blogspot.com/...
Ashley Johnson https://marklandandmain.blogspot.com/...


Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:
Unity {Show&Tell}, Addicted to Card Making 2.0, Christian Card Maker, Stamp Junkies, Stampers Shop Shop, Whimsy Stamps & Inspiration, Scrapbook Outlet, Passionate Paper Creations, Karle's Passion, Pinterest, and Not Just Scraps.
Copics:
Mice: E35, E33, E21, E57;  Container E95, E97, YR22, Flowers, $81, R83, R85, BV02, B343, Y18, Y15, E71, G43
Products:
 






47 comments:

  1. cute card. The video didn't work for me but it just might be on my end.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First time trying a video - Sorry - working to fix it. The Little guy runs down the hill.

      Delete
  2. So cute. Those two stamps worked perfectly together. I couldn’t get the video to play either however in my head I can see it move. Great card my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring means allergies, right?
    Adorable that he has a tissue with him! so clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Ashley. We need a tissue here. ;-) Come back any time.

      Delete
  4. Everything came together perfectly....color, sketch, images! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks and works great! I will have to try a moving card one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you will. Once you have the right image - the rest is easy!

      Delete
  6. Super cute! Love those little mice and your design is great! Nice work ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My faithful reader! You're the best and I don't know how you always find time to read my blog every day and find something positive to say. You continue to inspire me to grow.!

      Delete
  7. The mice stamps look as though they were made to create this card. It is so sweet that one holds a tissue. The die cuts are great. Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The coloring is the fun part. I color every day and feel very blessed to have that quiet time.

      Delete
  8. LOVE THIS CARD! It is so sweet and the colors are fabulous. One of these days I'll get brave and try making an interactive card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you will. Jennifer Dove has a great youtube using the kinetic dies, but there are tons of others too. I would be happy to help you also. That's what we crafter's do.

      Delete
  9. Oh my gosh is this not the perfect get well card!!!! It’s awesome!!!!! Very inspired!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It came together with the inspiration of a couple of great friends over a cup of coffee. What a blessed relationship!

      Delete
  10. Fun card. Love the slider element and the way you altered the mouse. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finding side-ways images was hard. I'd never thought about how many UNITY images are facing forward - believe me MOST are!

      Delete
  11. I just love your little scene- and have not seen that not visible slider- will go check it out! Love the 2 little mice- do not love the idea of allergy season- has not hit here in the Midwest, but I will be INSIDE & Sniffling.....! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer Dove and Denise Lynn really sent out of the box to design the no see slider dies for sure. I amazed myself cutting that tissue the first time - I wasn't about to try it again! lol

      Delete
  12. This is such a super cute card - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you for your kind words! I hope you will come back to see more of my cards.

      Delete
  13. Super sweet card, thanks for the inspiration.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome Scarlett - I do hope you will come back.

      Delete
  14. Mice! So cute. I love the sun beams background.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These two mice are so cute. Just right for this slider card. The tissue just adds a perfect touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Linda - they were tough to find in the Unity collection - most of their stamps are facing forward. But when I saw them, I knew they were the right ones!

      Delete
  16. Pam, that special delivery mouse is one of my favorites and what you've done with it is over the top fabulous! Thanks for sharing such an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, Vannessa - such kind words, makes my heart glow - thank you!

      Delete
  17. Oh my... so wonderfully cute! Great job on this one, Pamela!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute, cute, cute. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy - it is a fun blog Hop ~ Unity is super!

      Delete
  19. this is so adorable!!! Love the whole scene! and the tissue in his hand, too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such an amazing card! Love how it slides down to the little mouse! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeanie ~ It just worked after a long search for sideways images. I hope you'll come back again.

      Delete
  21. Fantastic card, Pamela!! So creative! Love it!

    ReplyDelete