Sunday, March 3, 2019

Whimsy's Easter Bunny

I think Whimsy Stamps has a huge selection of Bunny Stamps both by Crissy Armstrong and by Sylvia Zet.  This Easter Bunny stamp is one of my favorites and has been in my collection for some time. For the month of March, it is now being released in the digital format also.  You can click here to visit the Whimsy online store and add Easter Bunny - Digital Stamp to your shopping cart.

Here's the card I made using the Easter Bunny Digital Image and a few details of my project for you to be able to make your own.


The white card base is 5 1/2" square, with the solid green mat measuring 5 1/4" square.  The galaxy paper is 5" using the Tattered Lace, Lacy Days Square die cut.  I added a 1" strip of matching yellow next.  The image is printed on Neenah 110# card stock and I used Copic markers for coloring. *(referenced below) I used the 4 1/2" die in the same set, to cut the image, but re-cut the vertical edge at ~3 1/2".  After the die cutting, then I added the small pearls to the flower centers on the egg, and the raised Happy Easter oval  on the bottom left.   I added an aqua organza soft bow for the finishing touch.

Maybe you'd like to receive one of these sweet Easter bunny cards during the upcoming season or make one for someone special.  I'd love to see your creation - be sure to post it on Whimsy's Stamps and Inspiration page on Facebook and tag me.  

Thanks for stopping by today - I always welcome your comments.

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam 

This posting will appear on the following sites:
Whimsy Stamps &Inspiration, Christian Card Maker, Karle's Passion, Stamp Junkies, StampersShop Swap, Passionate Paper Creations, Pinterest and Not Just Scraps.

Copics:
Egg: BV000, BV23, BV25, BV11,   Chick:  Y21, Y23, Y31, Y32, YR31,   Ribbon:  BG72, GB57,  BG75,   Stool:  C1, N3, N4, N5, N6,  Bunny, W00, W1, W2, W3,    W8 nose/feet pads.  R01 feet bottoms


2 comments:

  1. So cute! Great coloring and color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, the image is darling and I totally love how you dressed your egg with pearls! Beautiful!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete