Saturday, March 9, 2019

You Are My Good Luck Charm

While we may not be Irish, most of us enjoy a little 'wearing of the green' on Saint Patrick's Day, March 17th.  In honoring that day, today's card features Whimsy StampsLittle Leprechaun  by designer Crissy Armstrong.  For my card, I used the digital version of the the image which allows me to change the size or flip the image to fit my card better. You can purchase this digital image at the Whimsy Online store by clicking HERE or on the image name above. 



This is one of those cards that started out in one direction and ended up in a totally different one.  I picked this image specifically to make the 'pot of gold' an open pot and make a shaker full of shamrocks.  But after coloring, I decided to leave it just like it is.

The image is Copic colored which are referenced below.  I used the My Favorite Things Large Stitched Rounded Rectangle die for the image piece and added the colorful puffed hearts at the end.  The orange variegated string and circle die with the sentiment and shamrock button were added before gluing the background piece to the card base.  Once everything was assembled, I added diamond Stickles to the trail of the dragonfly, gold glitter Stickles to the shoe buckles and hat buckle, gold solid Stickles to the jacket buttons,  and Wink of Stella -clear to the wings of the dragonfly. 

Be sure to check the Whimsy Facebook page on March 17th ~ and look for a new surprise! May your St. Patrick's Day be filled with Good Luck too!

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:

Copics Used:
Hat: YG06,YG07, YG09, Hair E11, E17, E08, E19, Skin, E0000, R30/0, YR30, RV0000, E50, Jacket YG09, G14, G06
Pants, YG17, G24, YG67, Buttons & Buckles Y28, Shoes: N0, N1, N3, N4, & Blk Pen; Hat Ban N3 & N4,   Clover in the 
Hat ~ Stem G24, Clover YG67 &  green pen, Coins Y26, Y28, YR14  Pot, E97, E99, YR27, Socks Y28, YR14

Products Used:

2 comments: