Tuesday, March 26, 2019

This Little Chickie Said...

Happy Easter!

Today I would like to share Whimsy's "Chickie", one of the CCDesign digital images for March.  


This is just the perfect card for any young girl this Easter!  I picked out the bright pinks and blue Copics  and topped the yellows with clear Wink of Stella.  The fluffy white clouds not only add depth but make the card look like spring is on the way for sure.  The colored image is matted with Gina Marie Designs Loopy Square Nesting die and the top flap is one of the My Favorite Things Stitched Basic Edge Dies.  I really loved the printed egg patterned paper that I found to use for the background. I elected not to put a bow on, it seemed to overpower the image. 

I hope you enjoyed stopping by today. This card and many others are available for sale.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam 

This posting will appear on the following sites:
Copics:
Skin: E0000,R30/0,YR30, RV0000,E51,E53, Chick: Y21, Y31, Beek Y17, Cheek: R30, Hair:R81, R83, R85, R85 Easter: Y31 & Yellow glitter . Dress: B04, B05, Ruffle R81, R56, Socks R56, B05, Shoes E25,  Flower R56, Rope Green micro pen
Products:

No comments:

Post a Comment