Thursday, March 14, 2019

Forever and Ever and Ever

How long is Forever and Ever and Ever?

We never know how long we will have our special girlfriends in our lives.  If we are  "Lucky" or "Blessed" we  will have them a really long time.  Likewise when we are 'over-blessed' we have MORE than one Best Girl Friend.  

On our card site Addicted to Card Making 2.0 - the Journey Forward, we continue to honor our girlfriend in heaven, Jennifer.  This month our challenge is to make a card for our girlfriend(s).  There are many of us that would love to send her a card, she is still in our thoughts so very often.  As Debra and I continue to run her site in phase 2 ~ we have to laugh sometimes, wondering if Jenn is snickering in heaven, saying, "See, I told you!" 

My card today is for my 'longest' best girlfriend, Cindy.  We have been friends for 57 years!  That is a really long time!  While I'm one LUCKY girl we are both blessed with our friendship.


You can find the digital image of Blossom in the Whimsy Digital product section.  Blossom was Copic colored, then die cut with Sizzix Stacked Archway.  The outside die is the Tattered Lace Pearl Squares die.

Thank you for stopping by - be sure to take time to tell your best friend(s) how much they mean to you... and do it often. 

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! I am lucky enough to have a couple of longtime girlfriends - one for 39 years! And another for 34. We stay in touch but not as often as I would like. Jenn was one of my closest friends I have to say and losing her last year really impacted so many of us. I have no doubt she is snickering and absolutely cracking up at some of the things we have done in the group. Lol I can the ‘told you!’ All the time. Love that girl and you for posting such a sweet card for your girlfriend. ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenn was one special lady who impacted many with her special witt and gentle spirit behind her wall. Such a tragic loss for those of us left here on earth and a gain for heaven above.

      Delete