Friday, March 22, 2019

Dream Big

Today's project card is featuring Unity Stamps Casey, by artist Tracey Malnofski and Joslyn Nielson.  Although it was released in 2015, it's the first time I've used it and I have to say, I think I will be using it again!  This is one cute little fashion statement for sure with her frilly little dress and ruffles flowing out under her dress.  



I colored this little cutie with my Copic markers and although
my photo doesn't pick it up, there is Wink of Stella on her shoes and her pearl necklace.  I used the Gina Marie Designs Frilly Lace Nested Rectangle die set for both the white and the green frames, and a miscellaneous circle tag die for the sentiment.  

Thanks for stopping by today ~ Your comments are always welcome. 

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam


This posting will appear on the following sites:

Copics:
Hair: E21, E31, E33, E35, E37, Dress: R81, R83, R85, R89, Ruffle: R89, Pull w/ R81, Shoes: R89, Bows: YG01 & E41, Floor E31.  Clear Wink of Stella for pearls and over shoes

Products:

1 comment:

  1. I just love this! Who didn’t play dress up as a munchkin??!! We all wanted to grow up so fast and now most of us wish we could back to those times. Great work - TFS!

    ReplyDelete