Wednesday, October 9, 2024

So Sweet

One of my online crafting friends shared a couple Penny Black sweet little 'kid couple' cards back a month or so ago and I just fell in love with them.  I found out they were from the set 'Endearment' and there were actually two additional sets (Growing in Love and Sweet Duo) that have the same kids.   You guessed it - I had to have all of them for my Penny Black collection.  Over the next week or so, I'll be sharing my cards using the two images from each set.  I hope you will enjoy them even half as much as I enjoyed Debra Peterson's inspirational cards.  

The first one is using one of the stamps from the Endearment set, done as a Thank You card. 




I used Copic markers for the coloring and Gina Marie Designs X-Stitched Oval Dies for the decorative edge and the burgundy matting.  The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions Sentiment Strip dies.  

I cut the yellow cardstock to a 5 1/2" side fold card base.  When I pulled the multi colored paper for the background I really wasn't too sure about it but it really makes this card perfect!

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Penny Black Saturday Challenge ~ October  

Cards Galore ~ October ~ Challenge 128  

Daisy Chain ~ Challenge 90 ~ Autumn / Halloween  

We Love Stamping ~ October

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Boy ~ Pants: W2, W4, Vest: YR02, YR18, E97, Boots: E23, E25

Girl ~ Dress: V91, V93, Shoes: N4

Bouquet ~ Roses: Y08, Y19, Leaves: YG93, YG95, Paper: G21, YG61

Around Image: E01

Products

Penny Black, Endearment  

No comments:

Post a Comment