Friday, October 18, 2024

My Person

Today I'm sharing card four of six with the Penny Black 'little kids' stamps.  This image is from the Growing in Love set. 



 After stamping, I used Copic markers for the coloring and the Pink and Main Stitched Rectangle die for the edging.   The sentiment is from the Taylored Expressions Sentiment Strips.    

I selected the coordinating patterned paper and secured it to the card base,  and then added the horizontal die cut lacey strip.  Next I added the completed image and then the sentiment across the bottom.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Penny Black Saturday Challenge ~ October  

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 669-670  

Addicted to Stamps ~ Challenge 479  

Cards Galore Encore ~ October  

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Girl ~ Hair: E23, Hat & Shoes: BG10, BG11, Dress: C1, BG11, BG13, Boy ~ Hair: E43, E42, E41, Sweater: C0, C1, Tie & Shorts: BG15, BG13, BG11, Socks, Shirt: BG11, BG13, Shoes: C0, C5,  Seesaw: C01, C2, C3, C5, Grass: YG63, YG95, Around: R01

Products 



3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Pam! Lovely image and so wonderfully coloured. The sentiment is perfect!
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” Challenge.
    Good luck and we hope to see you again soon!

    Carole at Craftilicious Creations

    PS: There is a brand new, anything goes challenge blog at Conjurer of Dreams . We would love to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so sweet.
    Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete