Tuesday, October 15, 2024

My Little Mummy

It's time for a new challenge on the All Dressed Up Digital Stamps Blog and if you entered last month be sure to check to see if you were the winner!  

For my Design Team project for October, I've selected the image 'All Dressed Up for Mummy' and here's my finished card.


 Isn't he adorable?  

After sizing and printing I used my Copic markers for the coloring and shaded the background with Copic R00.   I used the Pinkfresh Studios, Ornate Banner Die for the decorative die cut edge on the image and the brown matting. 

I secured the orange patterned paper to the A2 size card base, then added the mat and completed image in the center.  Lastly I added the thin strip of gold washi tape across the top and the pumpkin button embellishment at the left corner to complete the card design.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Make Mine Monday ~ Challenge 236 ~ Kid Friendly  

Colorful Options ~ October ~ Orange  

Daisy Chain ~ Challenge 90 ~ Autumn/Halloween  

The Crafting Challenge ~ October ~ Halloween / Fall  

Two Old Bats ~ October ~ Halloween

 

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Bandage wrap: W0, W2, Spider: N4, Pumpkin: Y19, YR12, YR16, Jeans: B91, B93, B95, Grass: YG93, YG63, Boots: E71, E74, Belt: E71, Background: R00

Products 

All Dressed Up Digital Stamps, All Dressed Up For Mummy

Pinkfresh Studios, Ornate Banner Die

2 comments:

  1. I really love this
    Sooooo cuuuuute xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design, cutest mummy ever! Thank you for sharing your fun card with us @ Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete