Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Enjoy Your Day Princess

Today we are welcoming in the October Classic Design Challenge. We are grateful for our two sponsors this month, The Paper Shelter and Paper Nest Dolls.

For my project card, I selected Spa Day Ellie from the Paper Nest Dolls.


 

I stamped the image separately and Copic colored her then fussy cut her out and set her aside.  For the background, I used the Unity Stamp, Pure Happiness and then the Gina Marie Designs Dotted Rectangle die for the edge.

I selected a top fold card base and added the green mat and then the secured Ellie to the right side of the image.  To finish the card, I added the hunter green twine around the top fold and tied the small bow.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

The Crafty Calendar ~ October Challenge  

CD Sunday Plus ~ Challenge 144  

Cutie Pie Challenge ~ Challenge 119 ~ Pink & Cute

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hair: E41, E42, E43, Mask: R81, Robe: R81, R83, R85, R56, Flip Flops: R81, R85, Polish: BG45, BG49, N4, N5, Tub: E40, E41, Bubbles: B60, RV00, Y00, BG11, BV00, Background: G000, Water: B000, Floor: W3

Products 



Unity Stamp, Pure Happiness (discontinued)
Gina Marie Designs, Dotted Rectangles (discontinued)





No comments:

Post a Comment