Monday, October 14, 2024

Heart Happy

I'm moving to the second set of Penny Black, Inc. 'kid couple' images in this series of postings.  This set is called 'Growing in Love' and today's card is one of the two stamps. 

What a perfect topiary he's made for his sweetheart!


After stamping this adorable image, I used my Copic markers for coloring and used Copic E01 for lightly shading the background.  

I used a pale pink cardstock to make the 5" x 6" top fold card base.  For the decorative edge on the image and the mauve matting, I used the Gina Marie Designs Label 2.  I really fell in love with the shades and style of the skeleton leaves paper in the background.  I secured it first to the card base, then added the mat and completed image.  I also popped up the sentiment strip after matting, and added it at the bottom right corner of the card front.   I actually have room to add a bow to the left of the image but until I'm ready to mail the card, I've elected to hold off on adding it today.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafts Galore Encore ~ Challenge 128 

 Penny Black ~ Saturday Challenge ~ October  

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 669/670

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Girl ~  Hair: E42, Dress & Socks: R81, R83, R85, Shoes: C4, C5, Boy ~ Hair: E25, Shorts: BV25, Hat: E41, E42, E43, Gloves: BV23, Apron: E30, E31, Boots & Shirt: BV20, Water Can: YR23, YR24, YR27, Clippers: C4, E71, E74, Pot: B01, B02, B04, B06, Tree: YG91, YG93, YG95, E17, E18, Grass: YG93, YG95, Around Image: E01

Products 




No comments:

Post a Comment