Friday, October 11, 2024

You Are My Sunshine

Today I'm sharing part two of the Penny Black Endearment stamp set.  I shared the first one on my October 9th blog if you missed it. 



After stamping the image, I used my Copic markers for the coloring.  I used Copic E01 to lightly shade in the background, giving it a warm sunset feeling.   I used the Gina Marie Designs Wonky Stitched Rectangle die for the decorative edge.

After securing the checkered background on the top fold card base, I added the image and the half round deep aqua flap at the top.  I had a scrap of 'sunshine' left from the previous card, which I trimmed to fit to the bottom of the flap.  

The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions Sentiment Strips and is mounted on foam before adding to the card base.  Lastly I added the organza ribbon at the top fold and a tiny heart charm at the knot to complete the design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Penny Black Saturday Challenge ~ October  

Creative Inspiration ~ Challenge 19 

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 669-670  

Passion for Markers ~ Week 790 

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

 Boy ~ Hair: E41, E42, E43, Pants: B93, Shirt: B41, C0

Girl ~ Hair: E21, E23, E25, Bow & Socks: E31, BG05, BG06, Shoes & Dress: Y08, Y19

Swing: E74, E77, Around: E01

Products




    

No comments:

Post a Comment