Thursday, October 27, 2022

Tweet Treats for These Trick or Treaters!

It's Day 7 of my 10 days of Halloween Cards count down.

Today's card really pulls fall in to our focus as I'm using Stampendous / House Mouse Tweet Treats



 So many of the House Mouse images incorporate birds, which really is a cool thing!  This time the little fellows are trick or treating at the neighborhood bird house!  I just love the fall leaves and little bird sticking his head out! 

I colored the image with Copic markers and used the Penny Black Elegant Stitches die to get the delicate decorative edge on the completed image.  The card base is dark brown card stock with the burnt orange gingham paper mat.  After adding the colored image in the center, I wound a piece of twine around the front twice and knotted it to the left corner, adding the leaf charm into the knot.  I also added a rectangle of white card stock on the inside for writing. 

Hope you'll come back tomorrow - it will be another cute House Mouse card! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

The Sisterhood of Crafters ~ October ~ Fall Colors 

The Paper Funday ~ October ~ Challenge 46 ~ All About the Candy  

Try it on Tuesday ~ October ~ Halloween Time 

House Mouse Challenge 377 - Option of Birds 

Make Mine Monday ~ Challenge 186 ~ Halloween Colors 

Dragonfly Dreams ~ October ~ Halloween/Autumn

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Birdhouse: E40, E41, E43, E44, R27, R37, Bluebird: B01, B04, Left House Mouse: N1, N2, N3, E30, E11, E13, Middle Mouse: E30, E31, E93, E21, E25, BV13, BV04, BV02, Right Mouse: N0, N1, G27, Leaves: Y15, Y18, YR27, E15, Limb: E11, E17, E19 

 

Products  

Stampendous, House Mouse, Tweet Treats


 



 

 


 

 

 

 

8 comments:

  1. Love this. What beautiful colors and coloring and such a fun scene. Those trick and treaters could not be cuter. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Pam :-) such a sweet image and the colors and charm are just perfect :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My, such an adorable image and I love the coloring. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is adorable, great coloring and I love that die cut border! Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your super Halloween card with is at TioT's., this one looks adorable and cute.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully colored and so vibrant! I love the plaid paper too. The charm adds a nice touch. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great house mouse image, and it makes such a wonderful Halloween card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Try It On Tuesday. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colouring lovely cute mousey image great take on the option theme thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC
    Mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete