Monday, October 24, 2022

Gnomie, Have a Spooktacular Halloween!

Back around the first week of September, Kit and Clowder offered a Gnome Halloween Trick or Treat image from Polkadoodles Crafting. Today I'm sharing the card I made using the free image.  


 They are some scary looking trick or treaters aren't they in this photo booth! 

Another fun image to relax and just color away.  After trimming the completed image close to the edge, I used Copic E74 and covered all the edges.  Then the dark brown mat was added before securing to the A2 card base.  I added 'Wink of Stella Clear' to all the pumpkins to give the card a little sparkle. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

See you tomorrow with another Halloween card! 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Dragonfly Dreams ~ Challenge 10 ~ Halloween/Autumn 

Crafty Calendar ~ October ~ Halloween 

Craft Rocket ~ Challenge 97 ~ Autumn/Halloween 

Through the Purple Haze ~ Challenge 197 ~ October

 

Pam's Pearls

 



1 comment:

  1. Great card, I love the fun image. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete