Friday, October 14, 2022

Snow Family Greetings!

It's a new week at the Colour Crazy Challenge blog!  I'm sharing the 'Snow Family' card that I made using our sponsor 'Jan's Digital Stamp Shop' - Snowglobe Family images.  


I printed the 'Mom & Dad' on my card front, and printed the 'baby' separately. I've used Copic markers for the image coloring and drew in the snowy background. 

After coloring and fussy cutting the 'baby' I made a little post sign with the sentiment and secured to her 'hand'.

I selected a dark green 5" x 6" card base and secured the background patterned paper and the main image.  Then I added the baby in the front by gluing her at the bottom and adding foam squares to the top and to the sign to give dimension to the designs. 

What a fun set of images with endless possibilities! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Christmas Challenge Blog ~ Let it Snow 

Krafty Chicks ~ Challenge 633, Week 2 - Christmas   

ABC Christmas Challenge ~ U = Unusual Christmas Colors

Pam's Pearls


Copics:

Mother: R43, R46, R35, YR23, YR24, E15, E17, B60, BG0000, Hair: B41, N3, N4, N5, Dad: Hat & Scarf: BG72, BG75, E15, E17, B60, BG0000,Baby: R43, R32, YR23, YR24, E15, E17, B60, BG0000, Snow mounds: B60 & Silver Sticklers

Products:



 

5 comments:

  1. Love how you have coloured and 'arranged' your snow family Pam - a sweet card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet snowman family! I love your coloring and the colors that you chose. Thank you for sharing and playing along with ABC Christmas Challenge ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just clicked on you link for facebook shop and my blog keeps opening???? could you please check your link as it gives access to all my dt blogs etc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute snowfamily. The little one is adorable with is glitter cap. Thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland Challenge - "Let it Snow". Best luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Pam! Love the sparkle and stitching. Thank you for showcasing "Snow Globe Family" and sharing your creation with others.
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete