Wednesday, September 1, 2021

What an Adventure!

Here we go with a New Month at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies*** Challenge blog and QKR Stampede will be our sponsor.  

I've selected Sick as a Dog for my project card.  There sure have been a lot of our family and friends that have been just that recently.  I'm so grateful to be healthy today and hope you are too!  

I took my card for a little different twist ~ down the road of an adventure with a best friend.  I'm sure there are a few of you who can relate to this card cover too! 



The image is printed on Neenah 110# Cardstock and I used Copic markers for coloring.  The decorative edge for both the image and the green matting were done using Gina Marie Designs Label 3.  

The card base is 5 1/2" square covered with the mosaic patterned paper, then I added the mat and image in the bottom left corner. The title and sentiment were premade scrapbooking elements from my bits and pieces box.

I hope you will check out all the Design Team cards by clicking HERE and enter your card for this month's challenge also. Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Cardz for Guyz ~ #278 ~ Things with Tails 

Crafty Sentiments ~ #8 ~ New Challenge 

Ike's World ~ #147 ~ Animals 

Classic Design Challenge ~ Sept 9th 

QKR Stampede ~ #427


***Announcement from 2 Crafty Critter Crazies!

This is our last challenge!  After almost 5 years, we are closing our doors, 
unless someone wants to step forward and take over 2 Crafty Critter Crazies to keep it going.  If you are interested, please email NanaConnie at 2craftycrittercrazies@gmail.com.

 

 Pam's Pearls

Copics Used:  Bed: C1, Mattress: BV20, Linens, B00, B000, B02, Dog: E50, E51, E53, Eyes: B23, Cast: C1

Products Used: 






 

 

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card Pam - love the image and sentiment you have paired it with!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image, your sentiment gives it a creative use! Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4Guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone needs a friend like that!! You card/sentiment made me smile!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "things with tail" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, love how you have shown off "Sick Dog". A wonderful card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete