Thursday, September 30, 2021

National Coffee Lover's Day

You know how you feel when your day starts off without your coffee?  You are just dragging yourself along, eyes halfway open, feet shuffling, wondering why you got out of bed...   

I seriously think I've been having one of those days all week long! Here it is Thursday and it still feels like a Monday!  I guess it couldn't have anything to do with my last weekend's activities of hosting 20+ ladies for the Fall crafting retreat or only getting about four hours of sleep each night right? 

As my friend Valerie always says, 'Sleep is just over-rated!'  But on top of that... it seems I've totally missed National Coffee Lover's Day which was YESTERDAY!  Seriously - missed it completely!

So better late than never... Here's my Coffee card ~ to celebrate National Coffee Lover's Day.  


My image is from Bugaboo Digital images  (BUGMISJJCOFFEE) which of course are no longer in business.  I sure do miss them and like many, hope that one day they will be able to reopen.

The card image is printed on Neenah 110# cardstock and colored using Copic markers.  I used a black liner and a lavender patterned matting on the A2 sized card base. I just love this sentiment!  After securing all the layers, I added the wooden latte cup on the left to complete the card.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.


 

1 comment:

  1. A fun card Pam - and yes, sleep is totally over rated - yawn!!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete