Friday, September 17, 2021

Endless Gratitude

Well Stamping Bella has done it again...

The new release last month with more little Bundle girls, Oh My Goodness.  My crafting budget went out the window! 

For today's card I've used Girl in a Wagon (EB1040).



 I stamped the image on Neenah 110# cardstock using Memento black ink and used my Copic markers for coloring. I returned the image to my Misti and stamped the sentiment using Versafine ink.  The sentiment is by Penny Black and is from Eloquence. I used Gina Marie Designs Nested Scalloped Stitched Rectangle Dies for the image and the olive matting.  There is an additional solid rose colored mat cut 1/8" larger than the colored image and added between the two die cut layers.  All three layers are secured on the top fold A2 card base using book binding glue.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Make My Monday ~ #157 ~ Autumn/Fall Card

Cute Card Thursday #692 

Stinkin Inkers ~ Sept ~ Pick Me Up 

Crafty Gals Corner ~ #293 ~ Hello Fall 

Sisterhood of Crafters ~ Sept ~ Cute & Simple 

The Paper Funday ~ Sept ~ Autumn/Fall 

Ike's World ~ #148 ~ Fall


 Serving a Risen Savior, 

Pam's Pearls


Copics Used: Leaves & Vine: G94, YG93, YG95, YG97, Girl in Wagon: V91, V93, V95, Girl Standing: R56, R85, Scarf: R81, R83, Pumpkin: YR12, YR18, Wagon: E33, E35, Shoes & Gloves: E37, Wheel: N4, N8

Products Used:






6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful stamped image,love your colours and layout,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe ... so adorable! Fabulous coloring/design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pamela Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

    Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

    Mandy ♥
    DT for The Paper Funday Challenges
    Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete