Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Hello Lovely!

Today's featured card is showcasing Persian Motifs from Altenew.

Also today's card was sent to my sweet church friend Helen who is celebrating her birthday today!



 For this card, I simply stamped the design and colored using shades of blue Copic markers.  Afterwards I trimmed to 5 1/2' x 3" and then cut a navy blue mat 1/8" larger.  

I used a light blue 6" square card base for this card.  I added the sentiment Hello Lovely straight onto the card base, then secured the floral and matting to the left side.

The great thing about card designs like this one is that any sentiment could go on the right side.  It's perfect for making ahead to have in your stash.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz ~ Challenge 564 

Get Creative ~ Challenge 105 

Crafty Calendar ~ September 

Crafty Fingers ~ Challenge 215



Serving a Risen Savior, 

Pam's Pearls 


 Products Used:



 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely creation.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge.
    Hugs!
    Farida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cas design! Love the way you used the stamps it looks so pretty. Thank you for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week. Best of luck! Nick

    ReplyDelete