Tuesday, September 28, 2021

For Keeps Sake Retreat ~ Fall 2021

Another wonderfully relaxing retreat has come to a close here in South Carolina where we enjoyed 4 days at Camp Kinard located outside of Batesburg-Leesville. 

Other than a few that had to cancel at the last minute do to illness (oh how we missed them!) we enjoyed several fun projects and lots of laughs while we made cards, scrapbook pages, digital pages, diamond dots and other miscellaneous crafts.



I'll be sharing several of the crafts in between my card postings over the next few days.  

Everyone loved the theme ~ 

It's a ZOO Out There

I've Got Photos to Prove It!


and the Zoo Animals were full of attitude and character!


We all left yesterday tired and grateful for the time we had together.  

I am also very thankful for all the help that I am always given in putting on one of these events.  It's always a lot of work and I'm never alone.  I so much appreciate each of you who attended. 



Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge #215 

Daring Cardmakers ~ A Walk on the Wild Side 

Cute Card Thursday ~ Challenge 692 

Krafty Chicks ~ Challenge 598 


Serving a Risen Savior, 

Pam's Pearls

 



 


2 comments:

  1. Oh what a wonderful camp that sounds like - and a lot of fun looking at the animals you have showcased here :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had amazing time and your card is super cute. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete