Thursday, November 12, 2020

Pink & Main ~ Sweater Weather

Recently, I purchased the Pink & Main Sweater Weather Crafty Courtyard bundle from one of the Facebook sellers.  It was an amazing bundle (even though it didn't have all the original pieces...) which included the exclusive 6x6 stamp set, falling leaves stencil, 6 x 6 coordinating paper pad that looks like cable knit sweater patterns, a full roll of ribbon, twine, 12 assorted tags, and a collectible flair badge.


Here's the first card I made using the stamp set. I love the combination of purple and lime green with the two coordinating cable knit stamps to make the border.  I used the Gina Marie Designs X-stitched Rectangle dies for the stamped image and cut a solid olive card stock piece the same size to stack tilted on the kraft card base.  I tied a brown twine bow and added the enameled dots at the bottom to complete the thank you card.



Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.


 

1 comment:

  1. What a great find! You had me at the KNIT look....love anything "knitty"!! Fun colors too! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Card Concept this week again!

    ReplyDelete