Tuesday, November 24, 2020

A Stocking Full of Happiness

Today I'd like to share another Christmas card I made this past weekend.  This one is using an image from Bugaboo Stamps called Candy Cane Stocking 



I sized the image to about 2" wide and 4" tall and printed on 110# Neenah cardstock.  I used Copic markers R29, R37, G07, Y15 and W2 for coloring.   I wanted a bold masculine look for this  card, so I selected a coordinating green plaid and used the Memory Box Matinee Rectangle Layers Die set for both the colored image and plaid background.  I mounted both of those pieces on a standard white A2 sized card base. Next I added a pre-printed Happy Holidays banner to the top of the card.  Lastly, I added a little Diamond Stickles around the 'fur' of the stocking and the sparkles around the image.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Bugaboo November BINGO Challenge 

A Bit More Time to Craft ~ #128 

Cards Galore ~ November Challenge  

Sweet Stampers ~#50 Christmas 

Creative Craft Challenge # 34 

CCC Digi Creations ~#120 Christmas is on it's way

 

Serving a Risen Savior,

Pam

Products used:








 

 



2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the plaid and your coloring is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card.
    Big Hug Bianca
    Sweet Stampers Challenges Blog.

    ReplyDelete