Friday, November 27, 2020

A Star is Born

 Good morning and welcome to a new week (47) at the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog.  

Our sponsor for this week is All Dressed Up and I have selected 'A Star Is Born' for my Design Team project card.


To make this Christmas card, I sized the image to about 2" wide by 3 1/2" tall and printed it on Neeneh 110# cardstock.  I used my Copic markers for coloring.   I used the Penny Black Elegant Stitching die set for the edging on the colored image and on the coordinating solid blue mat.  I also cut a solid red liner mat that is about 1/8" larger than the colored image.  

For the sentiment, I stamped 'O hear the angel voices' from the Altenew, Lyrical Script set.  Then I used the Gina Marie Designs Fishtail Banner Die (discontinued) for the sentiment and added a red liner to that piece also.  I layered all of these on an A2 white card base and completed the card with a small die cut angel.

Thank you for stopping by today.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.  Be sure to check out the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog and the Sponor's site also!



6 comments:

  1. Awwwww this is such an adorable image, beautifully coloured. And I adore that little angel die cut which is spot on perfect for your design.

    Thank you for sharing in our Lots of Layers challenge.

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card. Love that little sheep and the sentiment. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just precious Pam! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog! Good Luck in the draw and hope to see you again next challenge!

    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous image and so beautifully coloured Pam - a stunning and very sweet card. Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday with this beauty
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    MAxine WAW DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team
    Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Ania DT Member for https://worldw
    ideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam this is a gorgeous card. The colour choice and clean look with the bold sentiment are perfect.

    Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

    Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

    Mandy ♥
    DT for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up
    Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete