Friday, November 13, 2020

Have a Mice Holiday Season


For today's card, I've made two cards to enter in the Coffee Loving Fall/Winter 2020 Blog Hop.  I selected Polka Dot Orchard's Peppermint Wishes mugs for both.  

For the first card I also selected the new release from Polka Dot Orchard, Merry ChristMouse.  


I duplicated the  mug and flipped it horizontally, then added the mice to each of the cups.  I added the sentiment below the left mug and then printed the card front on Neenah 110# card stock.  I used my Copic markers for coloring each of the images and then the Whimsy Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle die for the edges.  I mounted the card front on a blue A2 card base and then added three enamel dots to complete the card.

For the second card, I took the second mug from the Peppermint Wishes (with the candy cane) and I added a few more snowflakes around the mug.  I changed the color of the snowflakes to a light blue.  I sized the sentiment under the mug and then printed the card front on Neenah 110# card stock. I colored the mug with Copic B21 and B24 and the 'foam' with Copic E30.  I used Gina Marie Designs Fancy Pierced Nested Label die (discontinued) for the decorative edges, then mounted on a light blue dotted swiss paper.  I added this to an A2 sized card base and finished the card with a red organza ribbon tie.


I hope you will check out both of these packages on Polka Dot Orchard along with many others.  I appreciate you stopping by today to see what I've been making too.    I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Coffee Loving Cardmakers ~ Fall/Winter 2020 Blog Hop 

AUD Sentiments ~ #264 Christmas Animal & Sentiment 

D.L.Art Thankful Thursday ~ #271 Coffee, Tea, or Cocoa 

Artsy Stamper ~#27 Something Yummy 

Pearly Sparkles ~ Challenge #57 Christmas/Winter Animal

  

Serving a Risen Savior,

Pam

 Products Used:






Gina Marie Fancy Pierced Nested Oval (discontinued)










4 comments:

  1. Great job Pam! What a smart idea to flip the image ... looks awesome & yummy! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog! Good Luck in the draw and hope to see you again next challenge!

    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous cards - love the mice mugs!

    Thanks for joining us at the Artsystamper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete