Monday, June 17, 2019

You're A FUNGI in a World of Toad Stools!

Today I'd like to share the card I just made for my son-in-law's birthday.  I used Whimsy Stamps', Gnome Me So Well, designed by Dustin Pike.


Isn't this a cute play on words!

The frog and mushrooms in the grass are part of the clear stamp package, which I stamped on Neenah 110# card stock.  I drew in the fat tree trunk to give the scene balance. I also added the Happy Birthday from the Whimsy Penguin Slides Set ~ love the font! The images are colored with Copic markers and I used the Gina Marie Designs Venetian Label Die for each layer.  After gluing to the Kraft card stock I added a strip from the Whismy Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle Die along the bottom edge.

My card came out to be 3 1/2 x 5 1/2", which fit perfectly in a regular mailing envelope.  As with all Kraft card bases, I added a white die cut paper inside~glued to right side~ for writing.  

This is also my coloring for Day 2 of the 30 Day Marker Challenge.

Thank you for stopping by today.  Your comments are always welcome.

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam
Copics Used:Frog:YG21,YG13, YG23, YG25, R23, R27; Mushrooms R23, R27, BG13, BG57, BG09; Tree trunk Multliner pen, E25, E23, E09, E35, E11, E13, E31; Grass BG10; Sky B0000

Products Used:





1 comment: