Wednesday, June 12, 2019

O! Say Can You See By the Dawn's Early Light...

It is truly honoring to make and write about 4th of July / Independence Day Cards.  The bright red, white and blue combination of colors, ribbons and flowers, with the twinkles of gold sparklers, and the soft  waving United States Flag proudly flying! 

Those were my thoughts as I made this four note card set using the Polka Dot Orchard's new digital set named America My Hero.  


This package is larger than most of the others in the Etsy store, thus the slightly higher price. However, if you have been thinking about trying a set ~ now's the time ~ This set is NOW on sale!  Click HERE to hop over the Polka Dot Orchard shop, straight to the America My Hero package to make your purchase at 30% off!

For this group of cards, I took the image of the song ~ Star Spangled Banner ~ then in the next layer added the sparkler.  I positioned four of those on one sheet of card stock and printed.  Once cut into the 4 card size pieces (4.25 x 5.5) I die cut each one, and matted to my preference, then mounted to the card base.  I used glitter glue, glitter pens, and glossy accents to go over the sparkles randomly and put aside to dry.  I also pulled up four of the bolder words that are made for sentiments and printed those separately.  I trimmed those, then die cut or fussy cut and single matted in contrasting colors.  Once the glitter glue was dry - then I added the sentiments across the center of the sparkler and a red or white bow to complete the card. 

Here's a peak at the cards up close.  Like with all my cards, they are available for purchase by messaging me. 







Thanks for coming over today to see these cards - I hope you have enjoyed them and will try out the digital packages at Polka Dot Orchard. 


Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam
Product Used:





2 comments: