Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Many Reasons to Smile

You know being a photographer that I could hardly wait to stamp this new Unity Stamps image , Pretty Girl, Smile by Angie Blom.

 I'm sure she is selling like wildfire too, because it seems that everyone love any of Angie's images and ones with camera are awesome too!



I worked in reverse for this card, picking the COOL camera/polaroid frame/ lighten bolt glasses/rainbow paper and the white with pastel papers.  Using those as my theme colors I matched up the Copics ~ R20, BG45, BG57 and YG01 for the main colors and N1/N3 for the camera and finally E13, E15, E19 and E39 for her hair.  I used my normal skin tone combination adding E41 for the final skin tone.

I didn't have a 'camera' die but had a mini card die that resembled a camera so I altered it slightly and cut out a few additional pieces to make the polka dotted camera.  I die cut a peach pink solid piece  with one of the medium size postage stamp dies and then cut my colored image down to fit inside the die.  I used the sentiment from the Unity Stamps Reasons to Smile kit, also by Angie Blom.

For the card assembly, the cool radical paper images were random, but too widely spaced so I cut each with the small end of a tag die and then glued each one around the edge of the card.  The second layer is die cut with my Pink on Main Scalloped Square die. I added a few tiny aqua and yellow-green chip diamonds around the girl image for reflection and then used the Unity's black sheer Organza ribbon for the finishing touch.

I really appreciate that you stopped by today to see my card and welcome your comments.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:
Unity {Show & Tell}, Christian Card Maker, Karle's Passion, Stamp Junkies, Stampers Shop Swap, Passionate Paper Creations, Addicted to Card Making 2.0, Classic Design Team Challenge Blogspot, Pinterest and Not Just Scraps. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the color scheme of this card, so cool and beachy. The card reminds me of you though.

    ReplyDelete