Monday, June 10, 2019

You Are FOREVER My HERO

Good Morning America!

I'm thrilled this morning to bring you a new digital release from Polka Dot Orchard's Etsy store.  America My Hero was designed by Jeanie M. Hayes and contains 10 image stamps and 26 sentiment/word stamps that are high quality, transparent background, 300dbi, PNG digital stamps, all black & white line art.

For my project card today, I selected the flag banner, the mason jar with the American Flag in it, the Sparkler, and the sentiment that is the title of this article. 

And here is my completed card ~ 




After selecting my images and layering the sparkler in the mason jar, I printed the card on Neenah 110# Card stock.  I used Copic markers for my coloring*, a yellow metallic pen for the sparkler and a white gel pen for the stars in the banner.  I have a handmade stencil for my clouds and I used my Quick Quotes Powder Puff - Blue Jeans Chalking Ink and a finger dauber to apply the blue shadows and to make the fluffy white clouds.  

When finished, I cut out the image and a blue background matting piece with a cross stitched rectangle die and the sentiment with a small tag die. Then just glue the layers on, (I used my ph Neutral PVA Bookbinding glue)  add the four tiny red sparkles on the corners of the tag, and a white string bow at the neck of the jar. ~ and we're done!  A Bright  Hero Card ready to be packaged up for the mail.

Thank you for stopping by today to see this new release.  I hope you will click on the stamp title or the store link and check out this digital package or many of the digital packages available at the Polka Dot Orchard store. I'm sure you will find many things you will fall in love with!

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam 
Copics Used: Flag: Blues B23, B26, B37 & Micro pen, Reds R27 & R29   Jar: B01, BG11,  Sparkler: YR20, YR23, YR24, Y26, Y28

Product Used: 

1 comment: