Friday, June 14, 2019

Fishing You The Best!

It's not every day that you have a neighbor turns 89! But today is Mr. Frank's special day and it's an honor to make a card for him.

For his card, I've selected Whimsy's Gnome Me So Well, 
by Dustin Pike. 


I stamped the image on Neenah 110# card stock and used Copic markers. The card base is 5 1/2" square kraft paper. I used Pink & Main Dies for the background -Scalloped Square and the image and matting - Stitched Ovals.   I added a small banner at the bottom for the sentiment and brown twine with a fish charm at the top to complete the card.

I'm sure there are some big fish stories to tell, but now Mr. Frank is just as happy to take a ride with their dog Charlie at his side or work in his flowers in the yard.

Thanks for stopping by today. Your comments are always welcome.  Although this card was custom made for my neighbor, this pattern is available for ordering.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam


Copics Used:

Products Used:
 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun image so beautifully coloured and mounted to make a lovely card Pam
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete