Tuesday, February 5, 2019

You Are My Purr-Fect Valentine

It's time to SHAKE it up a bit this morning with a bright and cheery shaker card Valentine.



This Purr-fect little kitty comes from a retired Whimsy set - Purrfect Pals.  I used a scrap of sunset that I'd done in Oxide Inks for the background, stamped with several random stamped paw prints added from the same stamp set.  For the shaker box I used Whimsy's Shaker Maker Rectangle Die set.  Since this card was going to my young grand daughter, I used candy inside (Not that she MIGHT just take it apart...) and I also used 6 layers of the die cut frame instead of using the foam tape.  The sentiment came from the same stamp set except I pulled the 'valentine' word from my own stash to make it work for this occasion.  The completed card front was then mounted on a A2 size Kraft card base.

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I've been working on. 
 Your comments are always welcome. 

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card! She will love it! I bet her face lights up when you tell her that’s real candy in there! Hahaha TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Pam - and so clever to think of using candy in the shaker 'just in case'.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweet kitty creation. The hearts are so fun in the shaker. Gorgeous creation hunny. Wishing you a wonderful birthday today Pam! Big hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete