Sunday, February 17, 2019

Peachy Friends

What's up with a PEACH Valentine card THREE days after Valentine's Day?  No, I didn't get it during the 80% off day after sales....   This one was actually made several weeks ago in the 'aqua-greens and peach shades' as a birthday card for my crafting BFF.  With her birthday being on Valentine's day and red being her least favorite color, I knew this color combination and layout would be a hit for her!  



This image is Whimsy Stamp's digital image of "Penguin Valentine" by designer Crissy Armstrong.  Copic colors used are referenced at the end of the blog.  I used a X-Stitched oval die by Gina Marie Designs  and also a Scalloped Stitched Edge Die by My Favorite Things.  The card base is 5 1/2" square and the LOVE Retro button is actually a magnet attached with my normal liquid adhesive glue.  

Thank you for stopping by today to see what card I have featured. Your comments are always welcomed.
Serving a Risen Lord, 
Pam
Copis Used:Penguin N0, N3, N5, N7, N8, YR30, E40, E41, cheeks R0/30, beak/feet, YR12, YR14, YR27, YR30
     Envelope, lightly R01,  E93 hearts, Random, E93, E95, YR61, YR12 YR61.

Products Used:

 


This posting will appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment