Tuesday, September 11, 2018

New Layered Butterfly Die Release

Today's featured card was made to introduce the new August release of Gina Marie Designs
Layered Butterfly Die, I'm so excited to show you how neat this extra feature she has designed.  Can you see something different than most butterfly dies?


With my card enlarged, you can see that she has made the body of the butterfly a separate die piece.  This opens up a lot of possibilities for our card making - I had butterflies all over my craft table trying out this new die with different combinations.  

The changes that a butterfly goes through have always reminded us of our Faith walk ~ what better scripture to add to any card with a butterfly than Hebrews 11:1.

Thank you for stopping by today and following my blog. Your comments are always welcome.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam 

This posting will appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment