Friday, September 14, 2018

Make Way For Santa

Good morning from Pam in South Carolina ~ It's my turn on the Whimsy Blog today ~ and I've selected Crissy Armstrong's Christmas Mermaid Digital image to make a Shaker Card with an  underwater scene for her.

Here's my completed project and the directions so hopefully you can make your own for the upcoming season. 


First I did several background choices, using a open bubble stamp with different shades of oxide inks stamped onto navy blue paper and sat those aside to dry.  I used an under the sea window die on a wave embossed paper and by using the DIGITAL image, it allowed me to size the Christmas Mermaid to fit exactly into the opening.    After printing the image, I hand drew in the scales,  Copic colored, and then fussy cut her out. To add a little extra bling, I covered her tail fin with silver sequins and added several clear flat back bubbles and the red starfish.  For the shaker addition I used light blue seed beads.  Once sandwiched all together and I finished the top by coloring the sea weed and adding the banner 'Make way for Santa'  Now Christmas Mermaid is ready for mailing or decorating my home. 

I hope you will check out all the products on Whimsy Stamps, especially the Digital Products.  

Thanks so much for visiting the Whimsy Blog today.
Your comments are always welcome.
May your day be Blessed ~ Pam

This posting will also be shared on the following sites:
Whimsy Stamps and Inspiration, Addicted to Card Making 2.0, Karle's Passion, Stamp Junkies, Passionate Paper Creations, Stampers Swap Shop, Pinterest, and Not Just Scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment