Monday, September 10, 2018

Enjoy Life's Simple Pleasures

When I need a card with a quiet, gentle message...

I always go to the drawer with all my  stash of Unity stamps by  Designer Phyllis Harris.  Today's card, Be Present, is just that kind of card ~



After Copic coloring the image and adding pleats, I used the Gina Marie Designs  Pleated Lace Rectangle  die set for both the image and the floral matting paper.  Both were then mounted on a A2 size white card base leaving a white border all the way around.  I cut the sentiment in a fishtail banner pattern and added three enameled lavender dots after getting everything secured on the card.

My wish today is for YOU to Enjoy Life's simple pleasures.
Thank you for stopping by. 

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment