Thursday, September 27, 2018

It's Your Day to Celebrate


Today's featured card was made for my step daughter's birthday earlier this month and also entered for my 'family' card for 
the Jenn Challenge on Addicted to Card Making 2.0 ~ The Journey Forward.


The image is one of the Unity Stamp Angie Girls, Lauren Girl, by designer Angie Blom and the wavy edge was cut with a combination of two Spellbinder dies.  

The Jenn Challenge is very important to me as it is done in memory of our close friend Jennifer Raines.  Each month the challenge focuses on one thing that meant a lot to her
....this month Family.  
I am extremely blessed to have a beautiful step daughter that has always allowed me to be a part of her life and a grandmother to her children.  I read somewhere.... the changing times are dropping 'step' and replacing it with 'bonus'.  Personally,  I think that's a great word for my relationship  ~ She is my Bonus Daughter!  

Thank you for stopping by today and allowing me to sharing my card with you. 

Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam 

This posting will also appear on the following sites:


No comments:

Post a Comment