Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Early Fall Blessings

Last week I was inspired by one of my fellow Design Team members by the cute shaker card she had made using Whimsy Stamp's Penguin Fun In Fall Digital stamp.  Knowing that I was co-hosting our monthly Mission Movers group at my home last night, I decided to make a smaller version of a shaker card for each of these ladies.  Those of you who make cards are now shaking your heads as you do the math, right?  Yes, about 15 ladies, plus add a couple in case you mess up one or two.... So for the next six days there were penguins in various stages all over the craft room. 

Here's the final 'waddle' of penguins...


I used the Gina Marie Designs Double Stitched In and Out Hexagon die set and also each are mounted on a 3" self adhesive easel back stand. 


This was a project that was very filling for me personally as I prayed for each of my friends, and I as selected the word Blessed to go on the front ~ for they Each are a Blessing to me being new to this church family.  God is so good ~ every day!  

Thank you for stopping by today - Be sure to visit Whimsy Stamps and especially the Digital section.

Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

This posting will also appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment