Friday, June 29, 2018

What A Wonderful Thought

Earlier this year I received a Unity Stamp set for my birthday and was so surprised!  What a special friend to gift Unity!!!

Today is HER birthday, and today's featured card is what I designed for her, using the set she sent to me.

This is Unity's, Beautiful IS NEVER Perfect, by designer Angie Blom.



After stamping I wanted to keep it clean and simple so I picked two Copic shades of dusty pinks and two of browns.  Alternating the leaves with these made a quick and beautiful image.  The embellishment is one of the stamps and it added to the brown twine.  I couldn't leave out a little sparkle - so I added tiny gold hearts also. 

The sentiment is absolutely amazing!

What a wonderful thought it is
that some of the best days of our
lives haven't happened yet.

Happy Birthday Ginny!  I hope your day is as special as you are to so many!

Thank you for stopping by today. Your comments are always welcome.

Serving A Risen Savior ~ Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment