Saturday, June 9, 2018

Helen Keller Said...

Life is either a great adventure or nothing.

As I worked on a masculine card for the current Unity challenge, this sentiment by Helen Keller seemed to fit what I was trying to put together.  

I was reminded of a long time friend from my working days, who no matter how hard the job was or how frustrating, he would always be the one who encouraged us and kept us heading in the right direction. He knew that we were all on a great adventure even when it felt like a roller coaster.  Years later what great memories I have of our friendship and the adventures of running a Power House. 


As you can see I used several different Unity stamps to make this masculine collage card.  The male image is Forrest Guy and the truck is from the set A Guy and His Truck, both by Angie Blom.  The background stamp is made by Stamp-It Australia, named Dreamer Once in a Lifetime. The sentiment is from Phyllis Harris' set Life's an Adventure.

To me, it is important to remember our friendships along life's journey.  Our paths cross for a reason and telling someone how important they are to you, or the impact they have had in your life is a tremendous act of giving.  

Thank you for stopping by to see my work today. Your comments are always welcome.
Serving a Risen Savior, 
Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:

1 comment: