Monday, June 4, 2018

He Calms the Restless Sea Around Us

Can you tell I've been working really hard on masculine cards for the last few weeks?  Many crafters' will agree with me that for the most part, masculine cards are hard to find a great image, find the right embellishments and sentiments... and thus get avoided.

However, it does seem that my two favorite stamp company's, Whimsy Stamps and Unity Stamps, have gone all out this year to provide us (or my inventory!) a great selection of images and sentiments.   

Today featured card is one of those - from Whimsy Stamps called ANCHOR, by DoveArt.  With my love of the lake and beach, I really enjoyed working on this card.  I hope you will like it also.


The stamped image was Copic colored and all for rectangles were cut with the Gina Marie X Stitched Rectangle Die set.   The blue water strip was achieved by using the 'Wooden Tree' embossing folder, as the grains in the tree also look like waves of the ocean.  The sentiment is from Our Daily Bread, Anchor. I used a 5 x 7 Kraft card stock base and covered it with a distressed blue background, then added all the pieces.  My card is finished off with gray crochet thread and a lovely silver starfish. 

Thank you for stopping by today ~ your comments are always welcome.
Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment