Tuesday, June 19, 2018

I Will Always Look Out For You

As I said in yesterday's blog, today's card continues showing Father's Day and a Birthday card that I used stamped images to identify family members.

The first one I made for my nephew who is an awesome single parent.  I am so proud of him and his accomplishments. 




Again I added stamps from different companies to make 'his family'.  The Father with the daughter on his shoulders is  from Unity, First Love, First Hero by Angie Blom.
 I also added the young girl from Stampin Up, Seaside Sketches and the boy is a miscellaneous digital download. The sentiment is from the Unity, Looking Out for You also by Angie Blom. In this one  the die cuts used are from the Spellbinder Label Thirty Seven set.

I love how this card turned out and didn't want to stop this new family theme.  Needing a birthday card for my son-in-law was next on my planner, so I continued with the Unity First Love, First Hero stamp and the download image of the boy.  This allowed me to make his card personal to show his family. 



The top sentiment is from Unity, Looking out for youThe embellishments on this one are plastic beads that I baked to make the dots and a miscellaneous Happy Birthday stamp.

Masculine cards are a challenge for most of us.  But making them a 'family' card was a fun adventure of crafting for me.  I hope you will try it out too!

Thank you for stopping by today ~ your comments are always welcome.

Serving A Risen Savior,
Pam

This posting will appear on the following sites:
Unity {show & tell}, Karle's Passion, Christian Card Makers, Stampers Swap Shop, Addicted to Card Making (where it won the weekend challenge today), Pinterest, Try it on Tuesday ~ Boys, Unicorn Challenge - Masculine, Creativ Fusion Arts #01,  and Not Just Scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment