Saturday, June 2, 2018

Father's Day ~ Gone Fishing

Today I'd like to share another Father's Day card that could of course be used any time of the year.


This image is from Whimsy Stamps, Gone Fishing by DoveArt.  As with all DoveArt images, even the tiniest detail is drawn and incorporated into the red rubber stamp. 

After Copic coloring I fussy cut the image and then added a deep red matting that I also fussy cut.  I put a scrap of light green down the side of the blue background rectangle and then added the car image and the banner sentiment to this piece.  Carefully I tied the embroidery floss around and knotted with a wooden star.  Then the entire piece is mounted on an A2 card base. 

Thank you for stopping by today to see my featured card.
Serving a Risen Savior,
Pam

This posting will also appear on the following sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment